UKPSC Recruitment 2017: An advertisement has been released for recruitment to the post of Additional private secretary (APS) jobs in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission & Uttarakhand Secretariat. Graduate candidates can apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2017 - 2018 from the website www.ukpsc.gov.in till 21.08.2017. The process for filling online application form of Uttarakhand PSC Vacancy 2017 has been started from 31.07.2017. The detailed information related to educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, How to apply?, and Application for ASP Exam 2017 are given below.
UKPSC Recruitment 2017 (Additional Private Secretary)
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill up the form against the vacancy of Additional Private Secretary in UKPSC and Uttarakhand Secretariat. Candidates who have Graduate degree in any discipline can apply for this vacancy from 31.07.2017 to 21.08.2017. If candidates are interested in UKPSC APS Jobs need to log in the website - www.ukpsc.gov.in and download the advertisement no. 01/Notice/E-3/2017-18 and read full details then submit their application form.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission APS Recruitment Exam 2017:
Advertisement No. 01/Notice/E-3/2017-18.
Total No. of Post: 122
Category of post: Group C
Post Name: Additional Private Secretary (APS)
- Uttarakhand Secretariat: 117 posts
- UKPSC - 05 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay: Rs.4800/-.
Eligibility Criteria for UPKSC APS Exam 2017:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Graduate Degree from any recognized University by the government and have one year Certificate of Computer knowledge from Government recognized university/institute OR Graduate in Computer Science.
- Minimum 80 w.p.m in Hindi Stenography (shorthand) and minimum 8000 Key-Depression per hour.
- Minimum 100 w.p.m in English Stenography (shorthand) and minimum 9000 Key-Depression per hour.
Age limit: 18-42 years as on 01-07-2018. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per government rules.
How to Apply for Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2017?
Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application by log in to the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. The detailed procedure for filling the online application and other required information has been given in official advertisement in Hindi. One can check out the all important points to satisfy his / her eligibility. If you full fill the required eligibility conditions then proceed further to submit your application form against the Additional Private Secretary Jobs in Uttarakhand Secretary and UKPSC.
- First of all, you need to open Commission's website (www.ukpsc.gov.in).
- Go to Recruitment section and find the "Application for APS Exam 2017".
- Now, you go to the online registration page by clicking on "Click Here" relevant to the vacancy then click "Continue".
- After that, you will have to fill your details correctly, upload scanned signature and photo & Pay the prescribed application fee as per your category.
- Finally, you need to take a print copy of final submitted form.
Application fee of UKPSC 2018 APS Examination:
- General / OBC of Uttarakhand state: Rs.150/-.
- SC/ST of Uttarakhand: Rs.60/-.
Candidates can pay the application fee through State Bank of India (e-challan) or use Net-Banking or Debit Card.
- Date of publication of Advertisement: 31.07.2017
- Last date for filling online Application: 21.08.2017 (Midnight, 11.59.59)
- Last date of printing e-challan: 23.08.2017
- Last date for Payment of Application fee through e-challan /Net Banking / Debit Card: 27.08.2017
Read full Advertisement of UPKPSC Recruitment 2017:
for more details about UKPSC Recruitment 2017 - 2018 for Private Secretary Jobs, Admit Card, Selection process, Results etc., Please visit the official website (www.ukpsc.gov.in).