RPF Vacancy 2018: The Railway Recruitment Board will release a recruitment notification for RPF on the official website of RRB www.indianrailways.gov.in. The Railway Protection Force Vacancy 2018 Notification will be released in the month of April 2018 through the website www.rpfonlinereg.co.in. According to the Railway Minister Mr. Piyush Goel, the RRB RPF Constable Recruitment Notification 2018 will soon be available on the website. Eligible candidates will apply online application for RPF Bharti 2018 after the Official Notification released. Read full details about RRB RPF Recruitment 2018 Notification below here.
RPF Vacancy 2018 for constables posts:
We have a good news for those Candidates who want to do defence jobs in Indian Railway. The latest tweet of Railway Minister of India Mr. Piyush Goel, RRB is going to announce a recruitment Advertisement for Constables posts for Railway Protection Force or Railway Police. The RPF is also known as RPSF (Railway Protection Special Force). It is a security force of Indian Railway that protects the railway passengers and Indian Railway Property. Candidates who have passed the examination of 10th class, they will apply for RPF Recruitment 2018 Online Application for constables posts. The RPF Recruitment 2018 last date is updated soon. The number of female constables in this vacancy is 50% of the total number of posts.
RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 Details:
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Total Number of Posts: 9500 posts (Expected)
Number of posts of Female candidates: 50% of Total no. of posts.
Post Name: Railway Protection Force (Constables)
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- with allowances.
Eligibility Criteria for RPF Bharti 2018:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed the Matriculation or 10th Standard from a recognized board.
Age Limit: The age limit of candidates will be minimum age 18 years and maximum age 25 years as on 01.07.2018.
Age Relaxation: Those candidates who had ordinarily domiciled in the J&K State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, will be 05 years relaxable in the upper age limit. The age relaxable in upper age limit for reserved categories candidates as:
- For OBC category candidates - 03 years
- For SC/ST category candidates - 05 years.
- For PWD Candidates - 10 years.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates for RRB Constable Jobs 2018 will be based on four stages.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Documents Verification (DV).
How to apply RPF Recruitment 2018 Online Application:
- Visit the RRBs Regional websites or main site www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the Notification 'RPF Constable Recruitment 2018'.
- Click on the notification and open it.
- Read all instructions for the Advertisement.
- Then click on "APPLY ONLINE".
- Fill all required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click on the 'Submit' button.
- Take a printout of it for future use.
- Publication of RRB RPF Recruitment Notification - April 2018
- Starting date of Online Application - April 2018
- Closing date of Online Application - N/A
- Tentative Exam Date - N/A
APPLY ONLINE for RPF Bharti 2018.
Any more details about RRB RPF Constables Recruitment 2018, visit the official website of Indian Railway i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in.